Terms & Conditions
- Direct delivery & Special Order items state an estimated delivery date next to each product, these are a guide only.
- While we try to ship orders the same day or the following working day, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee that orders will arrive the following working day. Unfortunately delays do sometimes occur. If your order is delayed, you can contact us and we can chase the delivery for you.
- If goods are not received within 21 days, contact us direct and we will offer you alternative products to the same value or a full refund.
- Goods must be signed for upon delivery and any damages/shortages reported to us within 24hours.
- All orders are available to be tracked online
- Marine Farm denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers. In the unlikely event of a delivery not arriving on time, any extra delivery charge will be refunded. However we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
- Courier companies will attempt to delivery your parcel/s on two occasions (A card should be posted at each unsuccessful delivery attempt). If at this point a delivery cannot be made the parcel/s will be returned to the depot for collection by yourself.
provide a 30 day returns period . If you wish to cancel your order
within 30 days of receipt of your products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Products are to be returned in perfect condition to us. This excludes Livestock purchases.
products being returned must be securely packed to avoid damage. We
recommend returning the products by recorded delivery using UPS. We will refund the cost of postage (up to a maximum of £4.95) in
the event of an item arriving damaged or faulty. This must be reported to us within 1 day of receipt of the goods.
- Marine Farm does not accept responsibility for goods returned by a customer, but which are not received, unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by carrier is supplied.
- Marine Farm will refund all sums paid by you, less cost of return postage. If a product is damaged or faulty then collection of product will be arranged by Marine Farm.
- Return of goods after 30 days is at our own discretion.
- Products that carry a standard manufacturer's warranty can be returned, if faulty, within 30 days for a refund or exchange. During the standard warranty period, post 30 days, the consumer is entitled to a repair if the product develops a fault. The seller will attempt to repair the goods by means of parts sent to the consumer. Should the product need to be returned, the cost of the return will be covered by the consumer. This entitlement to repair does not cover consumer damage. If the seller accepts the return of goods/cancellation of order (other than on the grounds of defect) the seller reserves the right to make a handling, cancellation and restocking charge of 10%.
- Products that are especially made/ordered, perishables i.e. magazines, pond liners, plants, stainless steel products, videos, books etc. cannot be returned for refund unless faulty/damaged.
- We process returns as quickly as possible. Please allow 7-10 days for us to handle your product return.
- Goods are not allowed to be tried/tested.
- This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order.
We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
Until dispatch of goods by the seller of goods to the buyer or the buyer's acceptance in writing of any quotation of the seller (whichever shall first occur) no contract for the sale of goods shall arise.
- If you have any complaints please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to sort out any problems.
- Contact us with your complaint at email@example.com
- MarineFarm reserve the right to alter/amend any price/product description as displayed on the website at any time.
- Voucher codes can be used once per customer. If you enter a valid voucher code and have not previously used the same code on your customer account, the discount will be subtracted from the order total.
- In the event of your revised order total dropping below the threshold for free shipping, you will need to pay the postage costs or add further items to the basket in order to qualify for free shipping.
- Voucher codes can only be used via the website and we are unable to accept them for other transactions, including telephone orders and shop sales.
General Terms & Conditions
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- MarineFarm gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from MarineFarm in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by MarineFarm unless MarineFarm has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any equipment.
Free Gifts & Offers
- Free gifts are not eligible for exchange or refund. If you later return your order for refund then you must also return the free gift item or otherwise agree to purchase it at the current selling price. In the event of the free gift being out of stock or unavailable MarineFarm will offer an alternative product to the value of the current selling price.
- All Free Gifts will be posted to the address you supplied to us when placing your order.