It is important to us that your corals and inverts are delivered healthy and safe. All of our corals are sent out in poly bags or rigid plastic pots to help protect the coral from damage in transit. The corals are then heat packed. During the summer periods heat packs may not be used. We send the livestock via Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier.
To obtain the delivery charges associated with the product your interested in, please add your items to the basket and then view the cart where you can the select the destination. You will then be given the associated delivery price.
Please note equipment will be sent via a seperate courier and cannot be sent with livestock.
When you place an order for livestock please contact us to organise a convenient delivery date. Delivery dates will depend on stock availability. If we do not hear from you then your order will not be sent out.
The cut off point for despatch is 9pm the previous day as we need time to prepare boxes and ensure the livestock is healthy and fit for shipping. For example if you placed an order on Monday at 8pm then it will be sent out on the Tuesday. If placed at 10pm then it would be sent out on the Wednesday.
Delivery times can take up to 4 weeks depending on stock availability which we will confirm to you after the order is placed. If there is livestock that you have requested which we do not have in stock then we have to import and give it time to acclimatise before sending on. All items on our site list if they are in stock or not. Under no circumstances do we import and then send straight out.
Delivery problems / DOA Proceedure
We offer an arrive alive guarantee, there's no reason why with careful shipping procedures your livestock shouldn't arrive alive, if for any reason you expect it is not alive you must follow this procedure below correctly in order to receive a refund, refunds exclude p&p charges due to the high costs.
- You must have been available to take delivery and sign for your items on the very first delivery attempt.
- You must immediately unpack your delivery and begin acclimatisation of your livestock.
- You must advise us within 2 hours of taking delivery that you suspect a problem.
- You must take clear photo's of the livestock in water to enable us to verify the condition and email these to us within 24 hours.
- Note corals will shrink and close up when being transported and may stay that way for several hours in a new habitat, this is normal.
- If you follow these procedures and your livestock has indeed arrived dead you will recieve a refund.
- Please note we cannot accept responsibility for livestock dying after this time, we guarantee live arrival only as we cannot be sure of the new owners husbandry or water conditions.